Ritz Glass entrance door wins KLIMAHAUSEtrend prize
The best security entrance door with lateral in glass, insulated and with no visible uprights
The product GLASS of Silvelox has won the prize KLIMAHOUSEtrend in the category "Systems for internal architecture" as best "security entrance door with lateral in glass, insulated and with no visible uprights".
KLIMAHOUSEtrend is an observatory that focuses, through the analysis of a scientific committee, on innovative, efficient, technological solutions aimed at eco sustainable construction. It is organized by the collaboration of Fiera Bolzano and the magazine FRAMES of the Gruppo 24 Ore. Its jury includes experts of the sector such as:
- Fabrizio Bianchetti, FRAMES Editorial Director of Gruppo 24 Ore
- Donatella Bollani, Architecture Division Coordinator of Gruppo 24 Ore
- Norbert Lantschner, Director of CasaClima Agency
- Valeria Erba, President of ANIT (National Association for Thermal and Acoustic Insulation)
- Siegfried Camana, President of ANAB Natural Architecture.
The scientific committee evaluates the innovations of the exhibitors of KLIMAHOUSE and makes a list of six prized companies for each of the six categories of products and systems:
- systems for insulation
- systems for recycle (eco sustainable)
- systems for the building
- systems for internal architecture
- systems for dry building
- systems of covering
The prize winning products are granted a diploma and take part in an itinerant photographic and technical exhibition.
Silvelox will participate to the prize-giving, in the occasion of the Forum dell'Architettura the 18th May at the premises of Gruppo 24 ORE in Milan.